Turnkey Facade Solution Completed For Travelodge Hotel
After a challenging 15 months, Cristofoli has finished this highly anticipated project. Head to our downloads page for a more in-depth case study. A big thanks goes to all involved. With over 2000m2 of light weight stone successfully manufactured and installed, it marks Cristofoli’s largest facade job to date. Not to mention the logistical challenges of delivering to one of London’s busiest areas.
Scope of Works
- Works encompassing complete facade exterior including substantial architectural design
- Cut to size light weight natural stone and terracotta cladding to be sourced, manufactured and assembled at Cristofoli Internationals premises
- Supply and installation of both window features and cavity insulation panels
- Implementation of firebreaks backed up with extensive product fire testing
- Installation of both light weight natural stone and terracotta