The five-story commercial property, located in the heart of London, has been undergoing an extensive refurbishment. The contract was awarded to Cristofoli to design, manufacture and install a new natural stone facade coupled with substantial reflooring of the premises.
Scope of the works
The refurbishment works consisted of:
- Bespoke curved-on-plan treads and risers featuring stainless steel inserts
- Stairwell treads and risers featuring stainless steel inserts
- Major reflooring with cut to size porcelain tiling
- Nero Impala external stone cladding
- External flamed entrance flooring
Curved Treads and Risers
One major feature of the works is the curved-on-plan treads and risers at the reception entrance. This precision job is no easy task, however our in-house 5 axis, CNC machinery made this challenging design possible. Coupled with its curved design, steel inlays were integrated into the tread and riser. Our CNC precision ensured each steel inlay fit smoothly to the correct depth, guaranteeing the following piece aligned perfectly.
Stay posted for the completed project update!