Materials: Moleanos Limestone with a sandblasted finish. Three tone satin finished terracotta.
Cristofoli’s largest project to date. A complete facade design, manufacture and installation for an 8 storey building in the heart of London. Encompassing fenestration, insulation and both terracotta and lightweight natural stone cladding. This was truly a complete facade package!
- SFS framing pre-assembled with window units. This provided a rapid installation solution for the 450 windows used throughout the building.
- Insulation panels pre-designed and cut to size were simply fixed on site, negating any site assembly.
- Curtain walling throughout on ground levels and staircases.
- Over 3000m2 of terracotta designed, manufactured and installed. Areas included: all four faces of the exterior facade, internal courtyard and notably the extensive design work on ‘floating fins’
- Over 2000m2 of Cristofoli’s own lightweight natural stone designed, manufactured and installed. Areas included all four faces of the exterior facade, stone cappings and window cills and notably aligned machine groove down each face.