Client: Travelodge Ltd
Location: Aldgate, London
Completion Time: 15 months, Summer 2017 to Autumn 2018
Project Scope: Cristofoli’s largest project to date. A complete facade design, manufacture and installation for an 8 story building in the heart of London. Encompassing fenestration, insulation and both terracotta and natural stone cladding. This was truly a complete facade package!
- SFS framing pre-assembled with window units. This provided a rapid installation solution for the 450 windows used throughout the building.
- Insulation panels pre-designed and cut to size were simply fixed on site, negating any site assembly.
- Curtain walling throughout on ground levels and staircases.
- Over 3000m2 of terracotta designed, manufactured and installed.
- Over 2000m2 of Cristofoli’s own light weight natural stone designed, manufactured and installed.
For more information on this project, please download our case study.